Thanks to the Conservatives, seeing your GP can feel like mission impossible. They are destroying our NHS. Your vote can save it. Find out more at
The average wait for a GP appointment is now the longest it’s ever been.
But this election your vote can change that.
It’s not just GP appointments:
- The NHS’s ability to meet waiting time targets has sunk to an all-time low under the Tories, putting patients at risk.
- More than 2 million adults in England are unable to see an NHS dentist
- In October 2019 the NHS witnessed the lowest performance across all A&E departments since records began
- More than 3,000 patients are now failing to receive their first treatment for cancer on time
- In the past year more than 78,000 operations have had to be cancelled at the last minute due to issues such as equipment failure or a lack of staff.