- Check out West Ham Labour website if you want to help Lyn out today
- Polling stations are open 7am -10pm and if you are in a queue at 10pm you will still be allowed to vote.
- If you do not know where your polling station is check https://action.labour.org.uk/page/content/polling-station-finder
- Ring 020 8470 3463 if any Labour supporters in West Ham needs a lift to their polling station.
- If you have not posted your postal vote you can still hand it into any West Ham polling station before 10pm.
- If you have not registered to vote - it is now too late.
- You cannot vote by telephone or internet
- You do not have to speak to any canvassers outside the polling station. By all means take any literature they offer.
- If they ask you on the way out how you have voted you do not have to tell them but it will probably stop them having supporters knock on your door later to remind you to vote,
- You do not need your polling card or ID - it makes things slightly quicker if you have your polling card but all the Council officers need who run the polling station is your name and address.
- It normally only takes a matter of minutes to vote. You give your details, you are given a ballot paper and are shown to a private booth, pencils are supplied, you mark a single X against the candidate or Party you prefer, you fold the ballot paper and put it in the box.
- Job done. Remember your vote is completely private.
Thursday, December 12, 2019
Vote Lyn Brown - Your Labour Candidate for West Ham (& what to do on election day)
also don't forget when deciding to vote :-