- Establishing a London Housing Corporation, which would borrow against the GLA’s revenue stream to rapidly expand housing supply by directly commissioning new homes, and encourage institutional investment from pension funds
- Driving forward housing supply by reorganising the work of the GLA Land and Housing Directorate into a new body called Homes for London
- Creating a ‘Decent Homes Fund’ that provides low-cost loans for landlords to bring London’s stock of privately rented accommodation up to a decent standard.
- Establishing a ‘London Bad Landlords Register’ and a private tenants ‘Know Your Rights’ website
- Lobbying the government to increase investment in affordable housing.
Tom Copley AM