"This is a non-professional translation of the French personal travel exemption relating to the COVID-19 decree.
You must download the French form below, print it and complete it and carry it on your person for each outing.
This attestation complements the printed and paper versions currently in circulation and works on smartphones or tablets with a QR code which allows the police to scan it without needing to touch the device. Police will also be able to see if and when the attestation was edited to counter fraudulently dated and timed copies. There is no risk to data being stolen, as files will not be stored. However, you can save your own information.
In accordance with Article 3 of the decree issued on 23 March 2020 prescribing the general measures necessary to deal with the coronavirus (Covid-19) epidemic in the context of the health emergency
I, the undersigned
- certify that my trip is related to the following reason authorised by article 3 of the decree of 23 March 23 2020 prescribing the general measures necessary to deal with the coronavirus (Covid-19) epidemic in the context of the state of emergency:
- trips between home and place of work, when there is essential need for it, because the professional activity cannot be performed at home (provide permanent documentary proof) or professional trips that cannot be postponed
- outings to make essential purchases (full list available on gouvernement.fr), or to purchase supplies that are indispensable to professional activity, or to withdraw cash
- outings for urgent medical care, appointments and care that cannot take place remotely, care for chronic diseases, such as diabetes
- outings for essential family reasons, to assist vulnerable people or for childcare
- short trips, close to home, for individual physical activity, excluding collective sports, and for the needs of domestic animals; a walk with someone living in your household; within 1km of your home; no longer than an hour; only once per day
- responding to administrative and judicial summons
- joining a community activity, if asked by your administrative authority
Completed in (name of town or city) on (MMY) and time (hour you left home) Signature