- "Just congratulated Mary Locke (see picture) for making great speech. She is making her way home by train to brum
- Good to see the LRC trots showing their true colours and heckling those who are trying to do something about the bill
- "If I become the next S of S for health I will repeal this Bill" Andy Burnham MP
- Last but not least Andy Burnham MP labour Shadow Sec of State for Health. "No longer one NHS"
- Dr Alex Scott-Samuel, public health physician: The NHS is in danger of becoming nothing but "a logo, a budget & a few quangos"
- "Non cooperation with evil is a duty as much as cooperating with good" MG
- Another public health professional against the bill. Dr Alex Scott-Samuel. "There will be more deaths under this new system".
- So, why are people yelling at an MP who has voted the right way every time?
- Prof. John Ashton director of public health and country medical officer, cumbria. Have big society pickle picnic in gate head
- Don't let r NHS slide into a USA model. Video of US health worker talking of their privatised health service. Steel worker union?
- Top unison hospital house keeper Mary Locke tells it as it is!
- Dr Clive Peedell who ran 190 miles to publise Save our NHS. He will be running 42 miles on Friday to Newcastle to lib cons
- Rehana Azam GMB National officer and head of NHS "if we had the Royal College of Surgeons we would have a full house"
- Why r people heckling speakers who are doing their best to defeat the bill? Hmmm
- Blast from the past. Lord Dr David Owen. "I have never been a Liberal" response to heckle
- Cecilia Anim clinical nurse. Fight to save r beloved NHS. Kill the bill not the NHS
- 169k signatures for NHS risk regsiter debate but Gov still refusing to hold one Dr Kailash Chand
- More selfish wreckers and splitters leave with via a helping hand. One dressed as a cat? Was it george galloway?
- BMA Dr Hamish Meldrum supports his fellow health workers. A unusually dapper trade union leader
Thursday, March 08, 2012
Save Our NHS Rally
Below are the tweets (and retweets) I made at last nights "Save Our NHS" rally at Westminster. It was a really impressive display of the wide breath of opposition to the proposed reforms. The first tweets start on the bottom.