Dear Branch Secretary
Once again, many thanks for your nomination of the both of us for Community NEC. The ballot papers are starting to go out Monday 17 April and we would be most grateful if you could send out to your members by your usual methods of communication our photos and hopefully the nomination statement below. This will be in accordance with UNISON rules.
We have also both made a 1 minute video introducing our self and what we want to achieve if elected.
“This Branch is nominated Denise Thomas and John Gray in the UNISON National Executive Council elections to represent Community Female seat and General Seat. We did so because they are committed to:
1. Putting UNISON Members first
2. Representing members when they need help and support
3. Winning better pay and decent pensions for all
4. Fighting Cuts and Austerity
5. Building a union that looks after you and your family
These are the values and priorities of the majority of UNISON members.
Values and priorities that your branch hold and support
Make sure your voice and branch is heard.
Denise and John
Post a Comment